Captain's ClubThe Captain's Club is the past passenger loyalty program (or cruise club) of Celebrity Cruises, that also happens to have its tier levels honored by Azamara Cruises' Le Club Voyage and Royal Caribbean International's Crown & Anchor Society. By booking a Celebrity cruise with us, we are able to honor all Captain's Club benefits that Celebrity offers you, plus we can give you added amenities that they won't. For example, we may be able to give you onboard credits, pre-paid gratuities, wine and/or other amenities (based on the exact trip you book). If you'd like to take advantage of Captain's Club benefits you must book with us over the phone and (prior to pricing anything out) mention to the reservations agent that you are a Captain's Club member. This will ensure that you will get the best deals possible!
There are six membership levels in the Captain's Club, that are based on the number of Club Points*** you have earned: Preview, Classic, Select, Elite, Elite Plus, and Zenith. Please see below for specific details about each level.
Preview Member Benefits* (no Club Points needed to join) - NEW!
• Captain's Club newsletter with the latest program news and information
• Complimentary use of the Loyalty Desk member service center
• Eligibility for Captain's Club promotions when booking a future cruise onboard
Classic Level Benefits* (2 - 149 Club Points)
Includes all benefits of Preview membership, plus:
• Complimentary access to the onboard Loyalty Host during your cruise
• Use of Loyalty Desk service center between cruises - NEW!
• Access to Reunion Cruise and President's Cruise events - NEW!
• Complimentary gelato from Gelateria (not available on Celebrity Century) - NEW!
• 10% off any single Internet package - NEW!
Select Member Benefits* (150 - 299 Club Points)
Includes all benefits of Classic membership, plus:
• Priority embarkation while boarding the ship
• Invitation to a complimentary wine seminar event
• Priority status for shore excursion wait list
• Invitation to the exclusive Senior Officer's Cocktail Party
• Ability to enroll in Royal Caribbean's Crown & Anchor Society Platinum Tier
• 25% off any single internet package - NEW!
• Complimentary pressing of 2 garment items - NEW!
• One standard bag of laundry (wash, dry, fold) at discounted price during cruises of 12 nights or longer - NEW!
Elite Member Benefits* (300 - 749 Club Points)
Includes all benefits of Classic and Select membership, plus:
• Access to the private shipboard departure lounge with continental breakfast during disembarkation
• Invitation to attend the Elegant Tea Service event
• Ability to enroll in Royal Caribbean's Crown & Anchor Society Diamond Tier
NEW! Added Benefits for Elite Members (Available on all Celebrity Cruises, except Celebrity Xpedition)
• Complimentary dry cleaning of 1 garment item
• One complimentary bag of laundry (wash, dry, fold) on every sailing**
• One standard bag of laundry at a discounted rate of $20 on all Celebrity cruises of 12 nights or longer
• 90 complimentary Internet minutes (no purchase necessary - can be redeemed as is or applied towards a larger internet package)
• Access to the Captain's Club Lounge at Michael's Club for daily coffeehouse style breakfast and evening social hour
• Complimentary access to Persian Garden (on one (1) port day of your choice)
Elite Plus Member Benefits* (750 - 2,999 Club Points) - NEW!
Includes all benefits of Elite membership, plus:
• Complimentary 200-minute Internet package
• Complimentary cappuccino, latte, and espresso
• 10% discount on any Beverage Package
• 15% discount on any Specialty Restaurant
• Two complimentary bags of laundry (wash, dry, fold) on every sailing**
• Complimentary dry cleaning of 1 garment item
Zenith Member Benefits* (3,000+ Club Points) - NEW!
Includes all benefits of Elite Plus membership, plus:
• Access to Michael's Club Lounge, including Embarkation Day
• Complimentary 1,600-minute Internet package
• Complimentary laundry
• Complimentary Beverage Package
• 25% off Specialty Dining
• Priority Seating in Theater (on formal and production show nights, seats released 10 minutes prior to curtain call)
• Priority embarkation while the ship is in port
• Upgraded bath amenities
• Complimentary lunch at Bistro on Five (when sailing consecutively during embarkation of second cruise only. Not available on Celebrity Century)
• Complimentary Extend Your Stay (where available)
• Complimentary Luggage Valet service from ship to final destination airport (where available, airline fees still apply)
• Captain's Club will make a charitable donation on member's behalf when first reaching Zenith status
• Complimentary 7-night Caribbean or Bermuda cruise in a Veranda stateroom when first reaching Zenith status
• At 6,000 and every 3,000 points thereafter receive a complimentary 7-night Caribbean or Bermuda cruise in an Aquaclass stateroom
**Includes 20 items on itineraries with water usage restrictions or up to 30 items on itineraries without water usage restrictions. Water usage restrictions apply on most Alaskan and Baltic itineraries.
***Club Points are earned by sailing with Celebrity Cruises. Additional points can be earned based on length of sailing and category sailed. Club Points are awarded upon completion of each sailing (excludes complimentary sailings).
As part of the Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (RCCL) family of brands, Celebrity Cruises will offer reciprocal membership benefits to members of Azamara Club Cruises' Le Club Voyage loyalty program and Royal Caribbean International's Crown & Anchor Society loyalty club.
The equivalent club levels are as follow:
Classic - Adventurer (Le Club Voyage)
Select - Explorer (Le Club Voyage) and Platinum (Crown & Anchor Society)
Elite - Discoverer (Le Club Voyage) and Diamond (Crown & Anchor Society)
Elite Plus - Discoverer Plus (Le Club Voyage)
Zenith - Discoverer Platinum (Le Club Voyage)
The information listed on this page is provided by our agency as a courtesy to our web site users. Please verify terms and conditions of this program, and verify all information listed on this page, directly with Celebrity Cruises. We are not responsible for alterations and/or omissions of the Captain's Club benefits and/or policies made by Celebrity Cruises. We are also not responsible if the cruise line does not fulfill any promised amenities of their past passenger program. This program is subject to change at any time, without notice.