Crystal SocietyThe Crystal Society is the past passenger loyalty program of Crystal Cruises. By booking a Crystal cruise with us, we are able to honor all Crystal Society benefits that Crystal Cruises offers you, plus we can give you added amenities that they won't. For example, we may be able to give you Onboard Credit and/or other amenities (based on the exact trip you book). If you'd like to take advantage of Crystal Society benefits you must book with us over the phone and (prior to pricing anything out) mention to the reservations agent that you are a Crystal Society member of Crystal Cruises. This will ensure that you will get the best deals possible!
Crystal Society Membership Privileges
You automatically become a member of Crystal Society when you complete your first full-revenue Crystal cruise of 7 days or longer. There is no cost or age requirement and your membership is permanent. Soon after you return home from your first cruise with Crystal, you will receive a membership package that includes your Crystal Society membership card and number.
Membership in the Crystal Society entitles you to:
• Society savings on every cruise and on every category
• Rewards that include stateroom upgrades, onboard spending credits and complimentary cruises
• Tote bag (awarded on board) and luggage tags (mailed to your home) on your 2nd cruise
• Complimentary subscription to Passport, the exclusive Crystal Society Member publication
• Special events and receptions on board, exclusively for Crystal Society Members
• Onboard recognition program to celebrate each Milestone earned
• Crystal Society Host or Hostess on every voyage
2016/2017 Society Benefit Program
In addition to all your standard membership privileges, the 2016/2017 Crystal Society program includes an enhancement to the Upgrade Milestones. Regardless of when you took your most recent cruise with Crystal, if you reach a Milestone Level on your next 2016/2017 cruise, you will receive the appropriate Milestone Level reward and recognition.
2016/2017 Milestone Chart
Crystal Society Rewards for level 105 and above are available upon request.
All Crystal Society benefits listed are per person.
All shipboard credits listed may not be redeemed for cash or used for gaming, and are not applicable to future sailings. All Crystal Society Rewards & Benefits are subject to change.
* Provided guest has sailed a minimum of 15 cruises in Penthouse categories PH-CP at level 25; a minimum of 25 cruises in Penthouse categories PH-CP at level 50; and a minimum of 35 cruises in Penthouse categories PH-CP at level 70.
Guests are eligible for participation in the program after completion of their first full-fare cruise and upon commencement of their second full-fare cruise.
The information listed on this page is provided by our agency as a courtesy to our web site users. Please verify terms and conditions of this program, and verify all information listed on this page, directly with Crystal Cruises. We are not responsible for alterations and/or omissions of the Crystal Society benefits and/or policies made by Crystal Cruises. We are also not responsible if the cruise line does not fulfill any promised amenities of their past passenger program. This program is subject to change at any time, without notice.