Castaway ClubThe Castaway Club is the past passenger loyalty program, or cruise club, of Disney Cruise Line. By booking a Disney cruise with us, we are able to honor all Castaway Club benefits that Disney offers you, plus we can give you added amenities that they won't (such as special pricing or onboard credit) . If you'd like to take advantage of Castaway Club benefits you must book with us over the phone and (prior to pricing anything out) mention to the reservations agent that you are a Castaway Club member of Disney Cruise Line. This will ensure that you will get the best deals possible!
You become a member of the Castaway Club after your first Disney cruise. Castaway Club benefits get better as you cruise more and more with Disney Cruise Line.
Examples of Disney's Castaway Club benefits:
• Advance booking of shore excursions, child care at Flounder's Reef Nursery, fine dining at Palo and pampering at Vista Spa & Salon
• Welcome Back stateroom gift
• Exclusive content on disneycruise.com—the latest cruise news, behind-the-scenes information, videos and Castaway Club Compass newsletter
• Complimentary Castaway Club lanyard and special Key to the World card
• Dedicated Castaway Club toll-free number—call for details, to ask questions or to book your next cruise
• Special benefits for all Castaway Club members designed to make your next Disney Cruise even more magical
The information listed on this page is provided by our agency as a courtesy to our web site users. Please verify terms and conditions of this program, and verify all information listed on this page, directly with Disney Cruise Line. We are not responsible for alterations and/or omissions of the Castaway Club benefits and/or policies made by Disney Cruise Line. We are also not responsible if the cruise line does not fulfill any promised amenities of their past passenger program. This program is subject to change at any time, without notice.