Venetian SocietyThe Venetian Society is the past passenger loyalty program, or cruise club, of Silversea Cruises. By booking a Silversea cruise with us, we are able to honor all Venetian Society benefits that Silversea Cruises offers you, plus we can give you added amenities that they won't. For example, we may be able to give you onboard credits, pre-paid gratuities, wine, and/or other amenities (based on the exact trip you book). If you'd like to take advantage of Venetian Society benefits you must book with us over the phone and (prior to pricing anything out) mention to the reservations agent that you are a Venetian Society member of Silversea Cruises. This will ensure that you will get the best deals possible!
Everyone that has been on at least one Silversea Cruise becomes a Venetian Society member. See below for specific details about this program:
Friends of the Society® Programme
Introduce your friends to Silversea and they will also enjoy special privileges and savings when you travel together. When your friends sail with you, as a sponsoring Venetian Society member, you will receive bonus rewards including a USD$250 Onboard Spending Credit per suite on designated Venetian Society voyages and the opportunity to earn double rewards days on all voyages. Restrictions apply.
• Onboard recognition and private parties
• 5% additional savings on select voyages
• Ship visitation privileges
• Receive The Venetian magazine whilst onboard
When you sail with Silversea Cruises 100 days or more, your loyalty is rewarded:
• After 100 Days, 5% additional savings and complimentary laundry service (excludes dry cleaning and “press only”)
• After 250 Days, 10% additional savings
• After 350 Days, complimentary 7-day voyage in a Veranda Suite
• After 500 Days, complimentary 14-day voyage in a Veranda Suite
• After the 500-day milestone, receive a complimentary 7-day voyage for each 150 days sailed
Subject to change. Certain restrictions apply.
The information listed on this page is provided by our agency as a courtesy to our web site users. Please verify terms and conditions of this program, and verify all information listed on this page, directly with Silversea Cruises. We are not responsible for alterations and/or omissions of the Venetian Society benefits and/or policies made by Silversea Cruises. We are also not responsible if the cruise line does not fulfill any promised amenities of their past passenger program. This program is subject to change at any time, without notice.