World ClubThe World Club is the past passenger loyalty program, or cruise club, of Cunard Line. By booking a Cunard cruise with us, we are able to honor all World Club benefits that Cunard offers you on their cruises, plus we can give you added amenities that they won't. For example, we may be able to give you onboard credits, cash back, pre-paid gratuities, wine, and/or other amenities (based on the exact trip you book) on a Cunard cruise. If you'd like to take advantage of World Club benefits you must book with us over the phone and (prior to pricing anything out) mention to the reservations agent that you are a World Club member of Cunard. This will ensure that you will get the best deals possible!
There are four World Club levels: Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond. The World Club is only valid for guests that are 18 years of age, or older. See below for specific details about this program.
Guests who have completed one voyage* with Cunard will enjoy the following benefits:
• World Club Member Savings of up to 5% off Cunard's Early Booking Savings on all voyages
• Notification of exclusive World Club special offers
• Dedicated World Club Desk service
• Onboard World Club Representatives
• The Cunarder - Keep in touch with the latest offers and news from Cunard.
Guests who have completed two voyages or 20 days* onboard, will enjoy even more benefits. In addition to the core Silver benefits, Gold Cunarders will receive:
• Gold Cunarder Pin
• Up to two hours of complimentary internet***
• Invitation to the World Club Cocktail Party
• Preferred reservations for Todd English
For those guests who have completed seven voyages or 70 days* onboard, there are even more benefits that come with Cunard World Club membership. In addition to the Silver and Gold benefits, Platinum Cunarders enjoy:
• Platinum Cunarder Pin
• Priority check-in and embarkation in New York and Southampton**
• An additional two hours of complimentary internet time***
• Complimentary member-exclusive Wine Tasting Event
• 20% Discount on Dry Cleaning and Laundry Services
• 10% Discount on White Star Luggage Service
• Invitation to the onboard Senior Officers' Party
• Disembarkation Lounge
Diamond membership is reserved for Cunard's most traveled guests who have completed 15 voyages or 150 days* onboard. In recognition of this achievement, Diamond Cunarders will continue to receive all of the Silver, Gold and Platinum benefits, in addition to the following exclusive rewards:
• Diamond Cunarder Pin
• An additional four hours of complimentary internet time***
• Priority Luggage Delivery
• Preferred Onboard Sales Appointments
• Complimentary lunch at Todd English
*To receive the benefits, Guests must have completed the necessary voyages and/or days onboard prior to the voyage starting. There will be no mid-voyage promotions.
**Priority check-in and priority embarkation may only be available on select sailings.
***Internet package credit does not apply to wireless Internet on Queen Victoria.
The information listed on this page is provided by our agency as a courtesy to our web site users. Please verify terms and conditions of this program, and verify all information listed on this page, directly with Cunard Line. We are not responsible for alterations and/or omissions of the World Club benefits and/or policies made by Cunard Line. We are also not responsible if the cruise line does not fulfill any promised amenities of their past passenger program. This program is subject to change at any time, without notice.