Eagle SocietyAmerican Cruise Lines offers many benefits to its loyal passengers, and all of these benefits can be found in the Eagle Society. Joining the Eagle Society is very simple…guests will be mailed an invitation to register for the club following their first cruise. Already a past passenger, but not an Eagle Society member? No problem! Simply give American Cruise Lines a call and you can request an invitation be sent to you.
Once a member of the Eagle Society, past passengers will be able to take advantage of many benefits. Eagle Society members receive all of the following:
• Complimentary standard shore excursions - Simply take 3 cruises with American Cruise Lines and receive free standard shore excursions for every cruise from that point on.
• Special onboard gifts
• Complimentary Cruise - Once you have sailed on 10 American Cruise Lines cruises, your 11th will be free!
• Special invitations to Eagle society cruises and select sailings
• Eagle Society luggage tags and name tags
• Special Eagle Society - only savings and promotions
• Hometown VIP Access - Special invitations for dinner onboard one of American Cruise Lines' ships when they are in a port close to members' homes
• Non Guest Visitation and Dining - Members are allowed to invite friends and family onboard to tour the ship or join in on meals
The information listed on this page is provided by our agency as a courtesy to our web site users. Please verify terms and conditions of this program, and verify all information listed on this page, directly with American Cruise Lines. We are not responsible for alterations and/or omissions of the Eagle Society benefits and/or policies made by American Cruise Lines. We are also not responsible if the cruise line does not fulfill any promised amenities of their past passenger program. This program is subject to change at any time, without notice.
♦ Learn more about American Cruise Lines